Washer Repair Houston-Midtown-Bellaire-Heights-Memorial-Galleria, Made Easy!
Are you looking for a premium Washer Repair Houston-Midtown-Bellaire-Heights-Memorial-Galleria company, with more than fifteen years experience?
Types of Washer Repair we offer;
- Firstly, Top Load Washers
- Secondly, Front Load Washer
- Thirdly, Washer, Dryer Stacked Combination.
Washers Brands and Makes we Maintain, Service, and Repair
Generally speaking, there are three groups of Washers
- The first one is what we describe as the Elite Washers; for example, Asko, Miele, Haier and Speed Queen.
- The Second group is the imported foreign-made Washers like Electrolux, Samsung, Bosch, Fisher Paykel and LG Washers.
- The Third Group is the proudly manufactured Laundry equipment produced in the U.S.A. for example, Sears Kenmore, Kitchenaid, Frigidaire, Amana, Kirkland, White Westinghouse, Roper, General Electric (GE), Maytag, and Hotpoint. Also, Whirlpool, and Tappan Washer.
Washer repair is a particular type of Appliance Repair that takes place sooner or later. By all means, Cloth Washer is one of the hardest working Appliance of all.
Here are some of the significant symptoms for your washer breaking down.
1-Washer was making a loud noise.
2- Unit was not draining all the water.
3- Appliance was shaking violently in the spinning cycle.
4-Washer stops in the middle of a cycle.
5- Front load washer doors are locked.
6- Grinding noise was coming from the washer's transmission.
7- An Electrical burning smell odor was coming out of the washer.
8- Washer doesn't clean the cloth load properly.
9- Washer Does not start at all.
10- Control panel on the Washer is not responsive to any of the washing cycle programs.
11- Washer display panel is out, or it shows missing digits.
A few steps that you must take when your Washer or Dryer break down.
1- Turn off the Washer unit as soon as you can.
2- Shut Down the water supply to the washer.
3- Disconnect the power cord from your machine unit.
4- Do not attempt to force open the machine doors if you have a front load one.
Simple tips to keep your Washer and Dryer in excellent running condition.
1- Disinfect your washing machine at least once every month by running the hottest cycle and adding two cups of vinegar.
2- Wash, clean and scrub the old soap with warm water and a mixture of baking soda and vinegar.
3- Check and clean the filters and drain plug from sediments, debris and other objects.
4- Never overload your Cloth Washer with more than what your service manual suggests.
5-While you are using the Washer don't exceed the amount recommended of detergent.
Call the experts at Washer Repair Houston-Midtown-Bellaire-Heights-Memorial-Galleria for your Washer repair needs.